As we manage our businesses during the coronavirus pandemic there is a great deal to be on top of in term of HR and H&S best practice. After the latest changes to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, we have summarised a helpful list of Return to Work Safely resources and guidance.
We are committed to ensuring you have information available for guidance, to ensure you are able to run your business effectively during these challenging times. Use the links in the list to access helpful information:
- Return to Work Safely Toolkit the Download the Toolkit
- Managing Furlough Leave
- Managers Guide to Keeping in Touch with Furloughed Workers
- Managers Guide to Furlough Leave and Wellbeing
- Managers top 10 Health & Safety Tips
- Use this Survey to survey your Staff Working from Home
- Watch a Helpful webinar: Working from Home and Winning
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme update
- Extension of First Aid Qualifications
- Managing Employees’ Emotions when we go back to Work
For businesses who were looking to make redundancies to coincide with the end of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, it is not yet clear how this will work in practice for the scheme from August to October.
If you believe you need to plan for a reduction in your workforce then please contact us as soon as possible and we will manage the process with you every step of the way. Park City is here to help you and your business, you are not alone, we are alert to all the developing Government Guidance and will help you respond to this accordingly.