The KEY to Business growth is to –
Keep Educating Yourself
The KEY to every businesses growth is your staff and your ability to Keep Educating Yourself.
Continued development is what drives a business forward, it is what motivates your team to strive for success and growth.
Managing your training, especially when your needs may not be the average ‘out of the box’ courses can be a difficult skill to master.
Park City can offer you a tailored personal approach that gives you a bespoke course that meets your needs. It could be as specialist as a Banksman Slinger course, Psychometric assessment training, Understanding Data Protection, Time management and much more. You can have the course run by us at your business premises, or you can come to our state-of-the-art training suite in Colchester’s Business Park.
Our yearly training schedule sees regular open courses in Colchester such as;
Essential Health & Safety courses;
- Manual Handling,
- Basic Awareness,
- Fire Warden training,
- DSE assessor,
- Emergency First Aid at Work,
- Steps and ladders
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- IOSH Courses
- COSHH Assessor
- Asbestos awareness
- Abrasive wheels
- Working at heights
- Food Hygiene
- First time management
- Appraisals and reviews
- Time management
- Talent management and succession planning
- Presentation skills
- Managing a disciplinary
- Motivation without money
- Our 7 Step Winning Manager Programme covering;
- Long term sickness management
- Managing under performing staff
- Managing regular absence
- How to Cope with a downturn in business (Redundancy and restructure)
- Recruitment and retention
- Health & Safety in the workplace
- Introduction to managing conflict using mediation
- Sales techniques
- Interpersonal communication
- Carrying out investigations
- Coaching skills
Our Online training systems can also offer you the flexibility to train your staff 24 hours a day 7 days a week at your convenience.
All these courses can only mean one thing, you can rest assured that we are your one stop shop for all your HR and Health & Safety training needs.
Below is a copy of our training schedule, to book a place or for more information please call Wendy on 01206 752100, she is kind, friendly and waiting to hear from you.