This edition of CITY NEWS, see the reintroduction of this popular feature. In this issue I’m ‘in conversation with…’ Wendy Twydell, Park City’s Business Development Manager.
If you were not talking to me what would you be doing?
- Concentrating on my job for Park City, bringing in new business, selling Park City’s Services to help and support businesses in the area that require HR and Health & Safety support.
What was your proudest moment and why?
- Having bought up my two young children alone, seeing my daughter graduate from University with a law degree, followed by a Masters in Criminology – that was my proudest moment. She is now working for the Civil Service as a legal editor.
What would your ideal night be?
- Surprise me, I’ll let you know!
If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, currently living, would you do so?
- Yes, Angelina Jolie’s – apart from her financial credentials and providing her body wakes up next to Brad’s body each morning…!
If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, who would you choose and how would you torment them?
- Richard Gere, in his younger days. And I will leave the rest to your imagination.
If you could be remembered for one thing, what would it be?
- My bubbly, conscientious, sensitive, family-centric character!