Holiday entitlements over the holidays
Here is a few top tips for planning your staff holidays.
- Ensure that all full-time staff have a holiday entitlement of 28 days or more (including bank holidays)
- Ensure all part time staff have a holiday entitlement of 28 days (including bank holidays) pro rata.
- If a new employee has just started this will probably be part-way through your holiday year you will need to make adjustments to your employees holiday entitlements.
- Implement a holiday policy and booking procedure to ensure fairness and consistency.
- Ensure that the booking and taking of holidays throughout the holiday year is a clear and robust system with clear forms and accurate records.