NHS QR Code Posters, do I need to display on my business premises?
This is the questions we are hearing repeatedly. We are managing an increasing number of questions from businesses in relation to NHS QR Codes and Track and Trace. Please read below to understand if you need to display the QR Code.
To clarify, only the venues below must display NHS QR CODE posters. If a business or venue falls into one of the sectors or categories that should provide a customer log, then you are also now expected to display an NHS QR code poster at your venue when the app launches nationally – effective 24 September 2020. This applies if you provide:
- hospitality services, including pubs, bars, restaurants and cafés
- tourism and leisure services, including hotels, museums, cinemas, zoos and theme parks
- close contact services, including hairdressers, barbershops and tailors
- facilities provided by Local Authorities, including town halls and civic centres for events, community centres, libraries and children’s centres
- places of worship, including use for events and other community activities
To create a QR code poster for display in your venue, go to this page.
If you sill have doubts call us, we are here to help.