If you know someone who has gone above and beyond to make an impact on Health & Safety in their organisation, why not nominate them for the “Rising Star in Health & Safety Award”?
Designed to recognise future leaders and the achievements of those new to the profession, the Safety Council, RoSPA, BOHS, and the Association for Project Safety have set up this award to tie in with the focus on new talent as part of this year’s UK Health and Safety Week.
The Rising Star in Health and Safety award ceremony will take place at 12.30pm on the 23rd June at Safety & Health Expo, and the winner will receive a whole host of prizes to provide a perfect springboard for their career including:
- a pass to the British Safety Council’s annual conference in September;
- a year’s subscription to the British Safety Council’s magazine;
- one year’s affiliate membership with IIRSM, including 12 copies of Health and Safety at Work and Insight;
- a place on a IIRSM 1/2 or one day training event of their choice;
- two awards tickets to the APS National Awards in October; and
- VIP attendance at the prestigious RoSPA Awards, celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2016, including an invitation to the presidents drinks reception, in July.
Be quick though – the deadline for submissions is 20th May 2016. Contact us if you would like any guidance on who might be a suitable nomination or click here to submit your entry.